Événements à venir
- Thu, Jan 071124 Glorietta Blvd
- Thu, Dec 10The San Diego Museum of Art
- Thu, Nov 19Rancho PeñasquitosNov 19, 2020, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PMRancho Peñasquitos, Rancho Peñasquitos, San Diego, CA, USAJust before Thanksgiving Holiday, let’s celebrate our friendship and share all the good stories, back in time, during the moderate hike in the nice area of Rancho Penasquitos. We’ll head up to the waterfall and picnic under nice trees and grass.
- Thu, Nov 12Horton Plaza ParkNov 12, 2020, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PMHorton Plaza Park, 900 Fourth Ave, San Diego, CA 92101, USAYou may have already been to Gaslamp. Probably to hang out at night. But did you know its history is rich and various? Have you ever paid attention to the architecture of Gaslamp’s Historical Buildings? During this walk, you’ll discover stories from the past...
- Thu, Oct 29Pacific BeachOct 29, 2020, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PMPacific Beach, Pacific Beach, San Diego, CA, USAHave you ever ended the day being exhausted with the feeling that you have not done everything planned.In this workshop you will learn how to maximize and structure your time to achieve things that need to be done and give your more time to achieve the activities you love. "
- Thu, Oct 01Queen Califia's Magical CircleOct 01, 2020, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PMQueen Califia's Magical Circle, 3333 Bear Valley Pkwy, Escondido, CA 92025, USALet’s appreciate and enjoy the magnificent maze and sculptures of Queen Califia’s Magical Garden by the renown artist Nikki de Saint Phalle. We will walk up the hill where the artist originally wanted her arts to be visible and hike for less than 2 miles to the cute Kit Carson Park.
- Thu, Sep 172527 San Joaquin CtSep 17, 2020, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM2527 San Joaquin Ct, 2527 San Joaquin Ct, San Diego, CA 92109, USAInterested in discovering the benefits of Aromatherapy or just deepening your knowledge in that matter? Thanks to this workshop on essential and vegetable oils, you will learn how they are made, how to use them and what are their benefits.
- Thu, Sep 03University of California San DiegoSep 03, 2020, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PMUniversity of California San Diego, 9500 Gilman Dr, La Jolla, CA 92093, USAEnjoy the Stuart Collection together and visit the famous Fallen Star from Do Ho Shu. Following a nice two hours walk seeing half of the treasures this collection of arts has to offer, we'll share a picnic on the grass just like UCSD’s students!